Of course not. Not directly. Never. Not so you’d notice, that is. Not that the contents of JWH’s head have become the acceptable norms for culture, not at all.
What am I talking about? Something that will displease Sirdan, who rather enjoyed its cheekiness. I found it a bit try-hard and, well, undergraduate, but still… The Glass House has been axed. No doubt to be replaced by reruns of Mister Bean or some such.
- Good thoughts on the ABC and the Right’s culture wars
- ABC to move closer to the Ministry of Truth.
- Your new ABC lurches to the Right…
- He has transformed Australia…
- Windschuttle appointment fuels ABC ad fears.
Since the culture wars have clearly emerged as a theme here, and in my earlier blogs too, I have made a new category to reflect that. Going right back through the archive to tag each entry has been tedious, there being six months of entries now, but worth it I hope. I define “culture wars” rather broadly. Happy browsing! There are at the moment 134 entries so tagged.