Further to yesterday’s post, see:
- HSC English Paper 2 Advanced 2006 03Nov06.
- Julie Bishop’s third-hand knowledge of English teaching 08Oct06.
- Three magazines and an amazing AIDS story… 11Jul06.
- Right-wing non-news story #20563 10Jun06.
- Dumbed down syllabuses 30Apr06.
- My past catches up 25Apr06.
- Reactionary myth-makers and education 22Apr06.
And just one item from my
old blog on Blogspot (if you can see it) [now on WordPress]:
See too Jim Belshaw’s kind response. That blog of his is a goldmine of background information on public administration, very revealing on the broader context from which current administrative approaches to accountability in education have sprung.