1. Go to English/ESL — and more today if you enjoy Shakespeare. And YouTube. It’s in the “and more” department really.
2. I see The Rabbit has garnered some serious support for his views on marriage. David Smith was in my Year 10 of 1996 and is now doing a Political Science doctorate in Michigan. UPDATE: Jim Belshaw is intrigued by The Rabbit’s idea as you will see on Let’s take the law out of marriage. I await further developments.
3. I had that postponed blood test today… Two hours. Afterwards I discovered a lovely new coffee shop on Crown Street.
4. Antony will be pleased to know I am watching the wormed version of the Treasurers’ Debate on Nine. Thomas has live blogged it. He must have better typing skills than I have…
5. Daniel (Seeking Utopia) has gone behind a password again. I guess I ought to have seen it coming… I have deleted him from the side bar but the address is still in the main blog roll, just in case. He writes very intense jeremiads mostly, but also some quite beautiful posts. He is undoubtedly sincere but also perhaps expected too much… To each his own way, but I prefer to drop quite serious messages at intervals rather than maintain a constant state of angst. This is partly for my own sake; after all one function of blogging, for me, is to relax a bit, to unwind, if sometimes to vent, sometimes be silly… Whatever.